The R3i Recumbent Bike features a spacious step-thru design allowing you get on and off the bike with ease. The bike also offers horizontally adjustable seats with full back support and holds riders up to 400 pounds. The bike uses magenetic fields produced by an eddy current system creating 16 levels of resistance letting you work as hard as you want to. Select one of the 17 preset bike workouts that include weight loss, healthy living and home training programs. So if you’re looking to lose weight, stay healthy or increase your cardiovascular health, the R3i has the workout program for you. To help track your workouts, the R3i automatically records your exercise data to a USB storage device. After your workout, simply upload your data to the LifeSpan Club, a comprehensive online health and fitness-tracking program -- one free membership is included with your purchase.
- One FREE LifeSpan Club full membership included; our online program lets you join a team, track pedal revolutions, distance, calories burned and more
- Multi-color LCD displays program name, date and time, workout time, calories, RPM, distance, heart rate, speed, resistance level and watts
- 17 preset workouts: 5 weight loss, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training; 2 heart rate programs; 2 customized user programs
- Includes contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
- 400 lbs. maximum user weight; dimensions: 70" x 27.5" x 44.5" (L x W x H); 16 resistance levels; 18 lbs. flywheel