Whether you're looking to get in topnotch shape or you're preparing for an upcoming triathlon, the Fitnex X Series Velocity indoor training bike is an ideal choice. The high-quality bike features a precision-machined, stainless-steel 47-pound flywheel and a belt-driven system that's quiet and easy to maintain, ensuring a smooth, satisfying ride time and again. The anatomically designed polyurethane foam seat, meanwhile, is comfortable over the long haul--a must for long training rides. And serious riders will love the bike's ultra-durable construction, which includes a stainless-steel handlebar slider, a chrome-plated seat post, and a rust-resistant coating that's similar to the coating used by the auto industry. The Velocity even offers a heavy-duty coil-spring shock-suspension system that's a huge plus for training and hill work.Other details include a durable, long-lasting leather brake pad; a micro-adjustable seat and handlebar with quick-release levers; adjustable non-skid rubber feet; high-performance indoor cycling pedals; a water bottle holder; and inline skate wheels for easy transport. The Velocity training bike measures 44 inches long by 25.5 inches wide and weighs 120 pounds.
- Heavy-duty indoor training bike with stainless-steel 47-pound flywheel
- Anatomically designed polyurethane foam seat with vinyl cover
- Coil-spring shock-suspension system; long-lasting leather brake pad
- Belt-driven system is quiet and easy to maintain; inline skate wheels for transport
- Micro-adjustable seat and handlebars; measures 44 inches long by 25.5 inches wide